Member of the commission of expert evaluators for the projects of research relating to the Ministry of the Environment and Energetic Safety (MASE) program agreement. (ENEA, CNR, RSE).Inventor of methods for the electrical flexibility by load modulation balancing the power grid.Design of the "Demand-Response Load Shaping platform" to exchange the electrical flexibility (by consumption modulation) with Transmission System Operator as a resource for the ancillary services (balancing, congestion, reserve).Development of the Math Engine, the platform that uses different algorithms (artificial neural network, machine learning, deep learning, non-linear programming and support vector machine) to creating the flexibility for each type of consumption unit.
Ministry of the Environment and Energetic Safety (MASE), Milan, Italy – (Sep 2022- Nov 2022)
Member of the commission of currency experts for the advancement of the POA 2021-2023 of ENEA - Mission Innovation. Phase-1
Project MISSION “Multivector Integrated Smart System and Intelligent microgrids for accelerating the energy transitiON” (https://mission-innovation.it/smart-grid/), (https://www.mi-sgiaplatform.net/public/home)
Ministry of the Environment and Energetic Safety (MASE), Milan, Italy – (Jul 2022- Oct 2022)
Member of the commission of currency experts for the advancement of the Three-Year Implementation Plan (PTR) 2019-2021 of ENEA. Final ReportMember
Project SiMTE “Strengthening of the SiMTE platform (Energy Technology Monitoring System)” (https://simte.enea.it/)
Project “Models and tools to increase energy efficiency in the cycle of production, transport and distribution of electricity”
Ministry of Ecological Transition (MiTE), Milan, Italy – (Nov 2021- Feb 2022)
Member of the commission of currency experts for the advancement of the Three-Year Implementation Plan (PTR) 2019-2021 of RSE.
Project "Application to the power grid of information technologies, IoT, P2P”
Ministry of Ecological Transition (MiTE), Milan, Italy – (Oct 2021- Nov 2021)
Member of the commission of expert evaluators of the Operational Activity Plan (POA) 2021-2023 relating to the MiTE-ENEA program agreement. (ENEA, CNR, RSE)
Project MISSION “Multivector Integrated Smart System and Intelligent microgrids for accelerating the energy transitiON” (https://mission-innovation.it/smart-grid/)
TECNALOGIC, Vimercate, Italia – (Feb 2013 - present)
- Modeling, patenting and technology transfer of the new energy methods (Profiling,
Scheduling and Balancing for Demand-Response applications).
- Project "Balancing Demand-Response Platform for an efficiency, reasonably-priced and
sustainable electricity market", EIC SME Instrument Horizon 2020, Phase 1.
- Consulting "Development of a new energy service for the monitoring and billing of
industry market, commissioned by an Italy ESCO".
- Consulting "Energy contract optimization for industry”.
- Consulting for startup phase of new aggregators, Balancing Service Provider (UVAC, UVAP, UVAM).
REPLY, Milan, Italy – (Nov 2011 - Jan 2013)
- Project "Demand-Response Price Based" IoT Platform, at Italian hospital.
- Project "WineWise-Next Generation Architecture for Wine"; WineWise is a IoT Platform
for the traceability of the wine Industry.
- Award "Innovation Awards 2012 at CiscoLive" in London for WineWise project.
- Energy efficiency consulting for Industry (Data Center).
DIGITALWATT Besana Brianza, Italy – (Jul 2009 - Oct 2011)
- Project "Energy monitoring for the tax relief application" project at Italy galvanic
- Analysis, design and development of commissioned software, with particular interest in
the areas of energy flexibility and energy efficiency.
- IT service of energy monitoring for the identification of the hourly electric profile through
data acquisition from smart meter.
- Software for monitoring the socket into residential application with the gateway, using
power-line communication technology.
ERES Monza, Italy – (Sep 2007 - Jun 2009)
- Analysis for energy costs reduction through research of the best market conditions for
specific consumption needs.
- Operational support in the energy supply financial and administrative management
- Energy Consulting for industry, Energy Audit using IPMVP (International Performance
Measurement and Verification Protocol).
HP (Hewlett-Packard) Milan, Italy – (Sep 1999 - Sep 2007)
- Design of the platform technology end-to-end monitoring, control and energy management
"Power Trading and Management System" for corporate customers and operators of the
new Italian electricity market.
- Design and development of math engine "Short-Term Load Forecasting (STLF)" that
provide the load prediction Demand-Side Management.
- IT consultant for Industrial Automation System Integration Project.
My "native" programming language, I've worked with it for over 15 years. I've used it for:
- Linear Programming and Not-Linear Programming
- Machine Learning
- Deep Learning
- Data Science
- Optimisation Algorithms
My aim is explaining things in scientific terms about the optimization of power grid thus making things easier for present to the market the Demand-Response paradigma.
- Supervised, Unsupervised, Semi-supervised, Reinforcement, Support Vector Machine, AI, Deep Learning, ANN, k-Means Clustering, Gaussian Mixture Model, Hidden Markov Model
- Stochastic Optimization, Optimization, Predictive Modeling
1998 “La Sapienza University”, Rome, Italy